September 12, 2012

3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-D Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog.  


 I made some burp cloth lollipops! Aren't they so cute?!?  
You can see my tutorial on how to make burp cloths, hereI found the a tutorial for these cute burp cloth popsicles from here.  I made three and put them into a terra cotta pot, so that they could be placed on a table as a center piece.
You could also wrap them like peppermint candies too! How seriously cute would that be!?!
 
To create the tags, I used My Creative Time's, Scalloped & Stitched Circle die, All Around Everything Stamp Set, and the All Around Everything Accessories stamp set. I just love all of Emma's products! I almost feel guilty using them, they are designed to make even the newest of crafter's look like an expert.  
A single lolli would be really cute on the top of a present too.
To see more 3-D inspiration head on over to the My Creative Time blog.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!