March 04, 2013

You Rock! & a Freebie

Happy Monday!

I have another fun freebie for you today.

I have never been huge Kiss fan, but I have a friend who loves everything Kiss. When I found this kitty, I knew that she would make the perfect birthday card.
1-1
The card measures 5.25" x  4". The insets measure 5" x 3.75" and 4.75" x  3.5".  The kitty was cut at 4"wide.  
2-2
Paper: Recollections, Core'dinations, Echo Park
Gene Simmons HK: Freebie svg (see below)
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, You're My Best Buddy Stamp Set

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  


I will see you this Friday with another fun freebie file.
I hope you have a wonderful day!