August 06, 2017

Cook and Craft

Happy Monday!!!
Today is "Cook and Craft" Monday over on the My Creative Time blog. Usually on Sunday I prep lunches for the week. One of my favorite things to have for lunch, right now, is chicken salad on fresh pita bread. I found this video on YouTube a couple months ago and started making it. It tastes so much better when made fresh. They freeze great too! I now make 2-3 batches at a time.
 

They are super yummy!

IMG_2535-1
Today's project was a quick first day of school card for my nephew's new teachers. I made two, to go with the post-it holders that I made last week. You can see those here. Can you believe that the summer is almost over?
IMG_2536-1

Products

Paper: Stampin Up! (Soft Suede), Papertrey Ink: (Kraft, Soft Stone, Lovely Lady, Bright Buttercup, Black, Smokey Shadow)
Ink: Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies
Write On

Love To Learn Dies + Stamps - REVISED

Stitched Zig Zag Dies

 If you would like to see more Cook and Craft projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie.....How Super cool that you make your own Pita Bread....and the lunches your makes sound so delish....you are the Bestest Lunch maker!! YOU ROCK!!

    Your Little Pencil/Tag cards are so cute...and what a Spectacular idea having them go with the Post It Holders you created last week....you just come up with the bestest most cleverest & creative ideas ever...Your nephews are lucky to have the coolest....and ever so talented Aunt Ruthie.....Love....LOVE!!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken salad on pita bread sounds yummy!! cute back to school card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teacher gift! I can't believe summer is almost over either. I hope your nephew is excited for school to start.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention the bread video was very good. Great to SEE how it should look and how it's done.

      Delete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)